I felt stupid.
Why did I have to force it out of you?
I mean....
It was obvious...
But...
I guess I'm just too curious...
And annoyed...
For you being so weird
Oh well,
all thanks to me,
I don't know
what to do
what to think
what to react
All thanks to me
Our friendship is totally ruined
All thanks to me
I don't know
What we are anymore...
All thanks to me
I lost a good friend
Should I be
Happy?
Sad?
Relieved?
Heartbroken?
Confused?
I'll settle for confused then...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
These Are Apparently Popular
-
Whoops... Haven't update you for so long... I feel kinda sorry... =[ Ok! Update on my life... First of all... School! School...
-
I hope ya'll like my Music Covers Page . Because I suppose that is what will be constantly updated on this blog once I finish a perfo...
-
I feel so empty. I want to go to scouts. But, it appears to me that I'm NOT there. WHAT AM I DOING HERE??!! Here I am. Chilling out at...
-
I have this very bad habit where I find videos on the internet and I watch them non-stop. Usually this happens in the middle of the night. A...
-
Guess what? Its your birthday today. The day you turn fifteen. I have no idea why I'm posting this. Its totally pointless. As if you ...
-
Today, I went to KL with the family. It was nothing special, the Brother had tuition so we decided to have lunch together. Usual. While ...
although i dont know what`s actually happening..but i can feel that u`re frustrated & sad..but c`mon..i think everything will be fine then..time heals everything..cheer up!!
ReplyDeleteit heals everything but NOT friendship...
ReplyDelete