Oh yes I am. I am busy like a bee. BUSY BUSY BUSY!
Deadlines are killing me. :]
Its slightly enjoyable though.
With the business, I get to forget my troubles for once. Get to forget the annoying people a.k.a. BOYS in my life.
I shall prove to the world that I'm capable of doing it.
Newbie Camp, here I come! :D
You shall see me being hyper throughout the camp. Oh, I'll blog about it, for sure. ;D
(I'm the emcee for the camp. NIIIICE :P)
Deadlined Angel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
These Are Apparently Popular
-
I really can't believe this... I thought she was my FRIEND. Oh well, maybe she's not considered one since we are just from the same ...
-
I feel so empty. I want to go to scouts. But, it appears to me that I'm NOT there. WHAT AM I DOING HERE??!! Here I am. Chilling out at...
-
Today is April Fools!!! Had a wonderful time at school today... First of all, I wanna wish the unfortunate or extremely lucky Ong Ei Li...
-
Whoops... Haven't update you for so long... I feel kinda sorry... =[ Ok! Update on my life... First of all... School! School...
-
Wow, its day four! I've been a very good angel, updating everything! =D Nothing much happened today. Sent Soo Yuen (cousin) off to Bal...
-
Guess what? Its your birthday today. The day you turn fifteen. I have no idea why I'm posting this. Its totally pointless. As if you ...
eh , can saya menyertai kem ini ? :O
ReplyDeleteFor PERALIHAN, FORM1 and FORM 2 only lahh. :D
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteAhaha...Have fun, Noel. :P
ReplyDeleteExplore the future, I WANT to see the miracle you'd make. ;)XD
Ahahaha! This sounds like a threat... xD
DeleteI shall blog, with pictures! ;D
enjoy ! and tick tok tik tok , clocks never stop .
ReplyDeleteTick tock, tick tock. Heart pop, body drop.
Delete