Goodness me. My maid has left us approximately 2 months? My house is not in a mess. I'm so proud!
Naturally, mum forces me to participate in the chores. I don't mind that much yeah.
But its really annoying.
REPEAT.
REPEAT.
REPEAT.
REPEAT.
Gah. No wonder mum doesn't likes it...
Neither do I!!!
Sometimes I feel a leetle like Cinderella....
LOL
But I should be grateful! And I am. ;]
Chore-Doing Angel
Tuesday, 12 April 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
These Are Apparently Popular
-
Whoops... Haven't update you for so long... I feel kinda sorry... =[ Ok! Update on my life... First of all... School! School...
-
I hope ya'll like my Music Covers Page . Because I suppose that is what will be constantly updated on this blog once I finish a perfo...
-
I feel so empty. I want to go to scouts. But, it appears to me that I'm NOT there. WHAT AM I DOING HERE??!! Here I am. Chilling out at...
-
I have this very bad habit where I find videos on the internet and I watch them non-stop. Usually this happens in the middle of the night. A...
-
Guess what? Its your birthday today. The day you turn fifteen. I have no idea why I'm posting this. Its totally pointless. As if you ...
-
Today, I went to KL with the family. It was nothing special, the Brother had tuition so we decided to have lunch together. Usual. While ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
People who comment are sexy