Flip
Home
Book Reviews
Music Covers
The Feathery One
Sunday, 21 October 2012
Exams are over and I plan on blogging. Like, real soon. REALLY SOON.
Prefectorial Annual Dinner 2012 :)
Yay. Gonna blog soon. Seriously.
Going to Blog Soon Angel
No comments:
Post a Comment
People who comment are sexy
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
These Are Apparently Popular
Mmmm...
Whoops... Haven't update you for so long... I feel kinda sorry... =[ Ok! Update on my life... First of all... School! School...
Soul Seller - BJ & Co.
I hope ya'll like my Music Covers Page . Because I suppose that is what will be constantly updated on this blog once I finish a perfo...
The Choice is Made
I feel so empty. I want to go to scouts. But, it appears to me that I'm NOT there. WHAT AM I DOING HERE??!! Here I am. Chilling out at...
Fuel
I have this very bad habit where I find videos on the internet and I watch them non-stop. Usually this happens in the middle of the night. A...
Birthday Wish for YOU
Guess what? Its your birthday today. The day you turn fifteen. I have no idea why I'm posting this. Its totally pointless. As if you ...
Pure White Electric
Today, I went to KL with the family. It was nothing special, the Brother had tuition so we decided to have lunch together. Usual. While ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
People who comment are sexy