I suppose I don't have anything special to say, just that I found photographing the stars with minimal equipment in the middle of the night extremely romantic and cold.
Thanks to my cousin who taught me how. And google too.
The thing I enjoyed most about photographing the stars is the sense of unknowing-ness. I didn't know what was the outcome. Could I capture Orion's belt? Could I capture that star? What star would show up suddenly?
And suddenly the photo is processed and it takes my breath away.
It reminds me that I am small. But a speck of dust in this vast universe.
And that I have a long way to go, before I can reach my stars.
Starcrossed Angel
Tuesday, 4 February 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
These Are Apparently Popular
-
I really can't believe this... I thought she was my FRIEND. Oh well, maybe she's not considered one since we are just from the same ...
-
Today is April Fools!!! Had a wonderful time at school today... First of all, I wanna wish the unfortunate or extremely lucky Ong Ei Li...
-
I feel so empty. I want to go to scouts. But, it appears to me that I'm NOT there. WHAT AM I DOING HERE??!! Here I am. Chilling out at...
-
Oh yes I am. I am busy like a bee. BUSY BUSY BUSY! Deadlines are killing me. :] Its slightly enjoyable though. With the business, I ...
-
Wow, its day four! I've been a very good angel, updating everything! =D Nothing much happened today. Sent Soo Yuen (cousin) off to Bal...
-
*YAWN!* That's what I felt when Mum woke me up for breakfast. =.= I slept early last night, kay?! Had Pan Mee (a kind of Chinese Noodl...
No comments:
Post a Comment
People who comment are sexy