I suck. Seriously. Have you ever seen a person following his/her own blog?? Well i do. Probably cuz i'm doing it myself...
HAIZ...... It's so pathetic!
I'm doing it cuz nobody wants to read my blog. I followed my brother's blog out of forcement. He said if i follow his blog, my blog will be known.
YEAH RIGHT!!!
It's been weeks now and no one even looked at my blog for God's sake.
Friday, 21 August 2009
These Are Apparently Popular
-
I really can't believe this... I thought she was my FRIEND. Oh well, maybe she's not considered one since we are just from the same ...
-
I feel so empty. I want to go to scouts. But, it appears to me that I'm NOT there. WHAT AM I DOING HERE??!! Here I am. Chilling out at...
-
Whoops... Haven't update you for so long... I feel kinda sorry... =[ Ok! Update on my life... First of all... School! School...
-
Today is April Fools!!! Had a wonderful time at school today... First of all, I wanna wish the unfortunate or extremely lucky Ong Ei Li...
-
Wow, its day four! I've been a very good angel, updating everything! =D Nothing much happened today. Sent Soo Yuen (cousin) off to Bal...
-
Guess what? Its your birthday today. The day you turn fifteen. I have no idea why I'm posting this. Its totally pointless. As if you ...