Yeap. I stood a bunch of friends up. i didn't mean to, but apparently things didn't work out right. *sigh*
First of all, I didn't really ask permission from The Parents. My bad. How many times do you dudes (F & Z) want me to apologize?I already did it loads of times! =[
I didn't mean it! Seriously! I was a bit shocked that I couldn't make it also!
And I had to spend anawfully BORING day with my cousin (no offence)
Gah. I've got no mood to blog.
I wish I could eat ice cream.
Guilty Angel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
These Are Apparently Popular
-
Whoops... Haven't update you for so long... I feel kinda sorry... =[ Ok! Update on my life... First of all... School! School...
-
I hope ya'll like my Music Covers Page . Because I suppose that is what will be constantly updated on this blog once I finish a perfo...
-
I feel so empty. I want to go to scouts. But, it appears to me that I'm NOT there. WHAT AM I DOING HERE??!! Here I am. Chilling out at...
-
I have this very bad habit where I find videos on the internet and I watch them non-stop. Usually this happens in the middle of the night. A...
-
Guess what? Its your birthday today. The day you turn fifteen. I have no idea why I'm posting this. Its totally pointless. As if you ...
-
Today, I went to KL with the family. It was nothing special, the Brother had tuition so we decided to have lunch together. Usual. While ...
hahahahhaha , NOELLLLLLL !
ReplyDeletekami bergurau lah , its ok lah :DD
hahahahaha , hahahahaha ,
dnt so berasa bersalah , xD
hahaha , be happy , smile ! :D
haha ,
peace out . :)
hahahahaha! cant stop laughing about your post here. hahahahahahahahahahah!! wait wait , when did you apologize to me ? o_0
ReplyDeleteice cream , next time lah . ice cream tak lari punyaa . hhaha xD
Naww..*hands a gallon of ice cream*
ReplyDelete