Yay!!! Holidays!!! Hahaha! You probably might laugh at me for posting this cuz the holidays are about to end!!! =p Silly me... Well, honestly, to me, the holidays... Are just starting for me...
As usual, I am traveling back to my Hometown, Kedah!!! To celebrate Christmas with my Alor Star (Mum's side) and Changloon (Dad's side)!!! Though we always spend Christmas Eve and Christmas at Changloon cuz my Dad's side are all Catholics... Blah blah blah...
Anyway! There's gonna be a twist this year... Were gonna go to the lovely Bangkok!!!
IF... IF... If you had been following my blog, you might find that I HAD been to Bangkok before and been to Hatyai around this time too... And you might be wondering now why the heck I'm going there again, around this time too... Oh well? What to do? I've only got my crazy family to blame... =p
BUT
I'm really looking forward to it because... I'm going with my cousins!!!
Mwahahaha! The girl!!! Olivia! And the boy!!! Aron!
Cute right? =] They're twins!!! And they'll be following! They are so much FUN!!! They're the same age as me and we've been fooling around together since we were TINY... So... Watch out, Bangkok!!!
And? The sad news? We aren't going to be going with the twin's big brother... =[ He has some reporter camp? What the ****...
Oh well, thats his own loss... =p
So... I'm leaving Malaysia this Sunday... But I'm gonna leave my house this Saturday!!! To go to Alor Star first... =p
So blah blah blah!!!
I'm gonna leave, probably no time/chance to blog in Bangkok...
But I Promise I'll Take Loads of Pictures!!! To show off obviously!!!
Wednesday, 15 December 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
These Are Apparently Popular
-
Whoops... Haven't update you for so long... I feel kinda sorry... =[ Ok! Update on my life... First of all... School! School...
-
I hope ya'll like my Music Covers Page . Because I suppose that is what will be constantly updated on this blog once I finish a perfo...
-
I feel so empty. I want to go to scouts. But, it appears to me that I'm NOT there. WHAT AM I DOING HERE??!! Here I am. Chilling out at...
-
I have this very bad habit where I find videos on the internet and I watch them non-stop. Usually this happens in the middle of the night. A...
-
Guess what? Its your birthday today. The day you turn fifteen. I have no idea why I'm posting this. Its totally pointless. As if you ...
-
Today, I went to KL with the family. It was nothing special, the Brother had tuition so we decided to have lunch together. Usual. While ...

No comments:
Post a Comment
People who comment are sexy