I think I may be starting to hate scouts. It's so annoying.
Ok. So I took a picture with K. SO WHAT??!! I mean, it's not like I slept with him or something.
Yeesh. He was my best friend, for God's sake. Now, he doesn't even looks me in the eye. The embarrassment was overwhelming. It's so unfair. I hate them all.
Yes. I know it's just some stupid joke to keep them entertained. But still... *sigh* I can't believe a picture ruined our friendship...
Saturday, 28 November 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
These Are Apparently Popular
-
I really can't believe this... I thought she was my FRIEND. Oh well, maybe she's not considered one since we are just from the same ...
-
Today is April Fools!!! Had a wonderful time at school today... First of all, I wanna wish the unfortunate or extremely lucky Ong Ei Li...
-
I feel so empty. I want to go to scouts. But, it appears to me that I'm NOT there. WHAT AM I DOING HERE??!! Here I am. Chilling out at...
-
Oh yes I am. I am busy like a bee. BUSY BUSY BUSY! Deadlines are killing me. :] Its slightly enjoyable though. With the business, I ...
-
Wow, its day four! I've been a very good angel, updating everything! =D Nothing much happened today. Sent Soo Yuen (cousin) off to Bal...
-
*YAWN!* That's what I felt when Mum woke me up for breakfast. =.= I slept early last night, kay?! Had Pan Mee (a kind of Chinese Noodl...
No comments:
Post a Comment
People who comment are sexy