I'm sorry blog!!!! I haven't touched you for a very very long time... I don't know why. I can't seem to find the strength to sign in and 'feed' you... SORRY!!! *sigh*
I should give you an update on my life. As you know, I't's 2010 now. And I'm currently 13 and 6 months. YES. I'm extremely young. I am still studying at SMK Seri Kembangan. I'm Form 2 now, and unfortunately for being too smart and my crap school for their lack of classrooms, I am studying in a floating class. You may not know what it is and you may do. I don't care. I'm gonna explain anyway. As I have said, my crap school is lack of classrooms. So there are floating classes. What do they do? They float.(duh) Anyway, they only let the best classes float, which are the Daisi classes(yes, they named all the classes after flowers how lame is that??) which are then separated into 5 classes. Unfairly, there is one Daisi class which is not required to float. Unfortunately, I am not in that class. Fortunately, thanks to scouts, my school geography is quite good and I have a good memory so most of my classmates depend on me to find their classes.
All of this concludes to======= I still hate my school!!!!!
Sunday, 24 January 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
These Are Apparently Popular
-
I really can't believe this... I thought she was my FRIEND. Oh well, maybe she's not considered one since we are just from the same ...
-
Today is April Fools!!! Had a wonderful time at school today... First of all, I wanna wish the unfortunate or extremely lucky Ong Ei Li...
-
I feel so empty. I want to go to scouts. But, it appears to me that I'm NOT there. WHAT AM I DOING HERE??!! Here I am. Chilling out at...
-
Oh yes I am. I am busy like a bee. BUSY BUSY BUSY! Deadlines are killing me. :] Its slightly enjoyable though. With the business, I ...
-
Wow, its day four! I've been a very good angel, updating everything! =D Nothing much happened today. Sent Soo Yuen (cousin) off to Bal...
-
*YAWN!* That's what I felt when Mum woke me up for breakfast. =.= I slept early last night, kay?! Had Pan Mee (a kind of Chinese Noodl...
No comments:
Post a Comment
People who comment are sexy