Ok. I'm so excited. I'm currently packed and ready... ^^
For those who are concerned about my health, my ear is getting better. It was just an inflammation after all. I'm taking my medicine as the doctor odored.
Anyway, nothing about my ear. I just saw Twilight: New Moon!!!!!!!!
All thank to my BFF's, I couldn't bitch out with them. First, J went to watch it with her family!!!!! OMG!!! How could you do this to me, J??!!!
And then, I decided to go out with S and A. That was the original plan anyway.
BUT
They decided to go on the specific day that was my mother's birthday. And the scout cooking competition... And a wedding...
Just as I said. PACKED
Anyway. As they were out, I decided to find my other friend, in church, M. Then, she said our plan failed cuz she was gonna watch it with her classmates anyway. Traitor!!!!
So I went out with my family friends.
The movie was not as good as I expected but it contained a whole lotta abs~
Edward was hot. Jacob was hot. Bella was beautiful. Typical. I read the book already. So there were a lot of cuts. It was slightly weird.
But the movie was ok. I liked it.
Tomorrow's the camp as I've just said. Can't sleep....
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
These Are Apparently Popular
-
I really can't believe this... I thought she was my FRIEND. Oh well, maybe she's not considered one since we are just from the same ...
-
Today is April Fools!!! Had a wonderful time at school today... First of all, I wanna wish the unfortunate or extremely lucky Ong Ei Li...
-
I feel so empty. I want to go to scouts. But, it appears to me that I'm NOT there. WHAT AM I DOING HERE??!! Here I am. Chilling out at...
-
Oh yes I am. I am busy like a bee. BUSY BUSY BUSY! Deadlines are killing me. :] Its slightly enjoyable though. With the business, I ...
-
Wow, its day four! I've been a very good angel, updating everything! =D Nothing much happened today. Sent Soo Yuen (cousin) off to Bal...
-
*YAWN!* That's what I felt when Mum woke me up for breakfast. =.= I slept early last night, kay?! Had Pan Mee (a kind of Chinese Noodl...
No comments:
Post a Comment
People who comment are sexy