I'm so freaking lazy even I'm ashamed of myself.
Lazy...
Homework...
Blogging...
This Tuesday was torture.
Ha.
I thought that I escaped the torture of teacher revealing the results during assembly. But obviously I was wrong.
I looked onto the stage, my heart filled with dread. The teacher was already holding the mike. I looked around. Searching for a route to escape. Goddamnit. I was trapped by my Kekwa students. I sighed inwardly and braced myself.
She announced the first place, then the second. Working her way down the list. Then she announced the two form one'ians who beat me. I swore to rip their guts out. Then she said it. My name. Along with the 5th place. I winced. And sighed. I needed... A friend. So I started walking out of my duty place and towards my pals.
Along the way, the juniors said:'Wow! You got 5th place! Congratulations!!'
I smiled at them.
Inside, my heart was really swimming in not tears, but poison.
I was totally humiliated.
Then, she repeated it again. In Chinese!
Like I wasn't humiliated enough.
Now the most of the people knows my chinese name. ****
I don't hate you, teacher, but don't make me do it.
Dammit.
Everyone thinks I did a good job n getting 5th place.
**** ya'll to Hell
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Saturday, 8 May 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
These Are Apparently Popular
-
Whoops... Haven't update you for so long... I feel kinda sorry... =[ Ok! Update on my life... First of all... School! School...
-
I hope ya'll like my Music Covers Page . Because I suppose that is what will be constantly updated on this blog once I finish a perfo...
-
I feel so empty. I want to go to scouts. But, it appears to me that I'm NOT there. WHAT AM I DOING HERE??!! Here I am. Chilling out at...
-
I have this very bad habit where I find videos on the internet and I watch them non-stop. Usually this happens in the middle of the night. A...
-
Guess what? Its your birthday today. The day you turn fifteen. I have no idea why I'm posting this. Its totally pointless. As if you ...
-
Today, I went to KL with the family. It was nothing special, the Brother had tuition so we decided to have lunch together. Usual. While ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
People who comment are sexy