Yes babies!! I'm BACK!!! lolx
came back from Hatyai... went from 7th -9th... so if you tried to contact me during that time, and it said failed to sent... well, I was on flight mode... XP
Had fun being the nanny there... It was so tiresome... *sigh*
Don't go near that!!! Don't fall into the water!!! Don't drown!!! Don't touch that!!! It's funny how there's only one way of birth but over a million ways to die... ironic isn't it?
Anyways... Had some fun time with cousins... Well, not the little ones... But with my big one... Yuen... =]
Well, there's actually nothing to write about...
We went there by car... and we got freakin' cheated by them customs officers. He wanted to freakin' check my freakin' passport and he freakin' ate my freakin' money!!! One Ringgit!!! Shit. You should've seen his drawer. It was filled with money.
SHIT.
Very beh syok cannot show you all pics... T.T
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
These Are Apparently Popular
-
I really can't believe this... I thought she was my FRIEND. Oh well, maybe she's not considered one since we are just from the same ...
-
Today is April Fools!!! Had a wonderful time at school today... First of all, I wanna wish the unfortunate or extremely lucky Ong Ei Li...
-
I feel so empty. I want to go to scouts. But, it appears to me that I'm NOT there. WHAT AM I DOING HERE??!! Here I am. Chilling out at...
-
Oh yes I am. I am busy like a bee. BUSY BUSY BUSY! Deadlines are killing me. :] Its slightly enjoyable though. With the business, I ...
-
Wow, its day four! I've been a very good angel, updating everything! =D Nothing much happened today. Sent Soo Yuen (cousin) off to Bal...
-
*YAWN!* That's what I felt when Mum woke me up for breakfast. =.= I slept early last night, kay?! Had Pan Mee (a kind of Chinese Noodl...
No comments:
Post a Comment
People who comment are sexy