Hello? People? I'm still alive you know? I have eyes, and a brain that actually works.
Apparently I have a nickname called -'Leon Gn'
*roll eyes*
Facebook is a deadly thing.
OmfG dudes, did you guys really think that Leon Gn was subtle enough? It's like FREAKING OBVIOUS!!!
Once you write something on Facebook, the whole DAMN world can see it, a**holes.
I suspect the ability of your brains.
*roll eyes*
I'm not pissed. I just think its so damn funny that you all are writing my so-called 'nickname' thinking that I won't guess or that you all are so damn subtle?
Oh Sh*t.
I think I just forgot what the hell I'm supposed to be saying.
What the HE*L?!
DAMN
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
These Are Apparently Popular
-
Whoops... Haven't update you for so long... I feel kinda sorry... =[ Ok! Update on my life... First of all... School! School...
-
I hope ya'll like my Music Covers Page . Because I suppose that is what will be constantly updated on this blog once I finish a perfo...
-
The word: ‘新年’ means New Year and today is the First Day of New Year! :) Currently in Changlun, Kedah . It's my Father's hometow...
-
Hey babe, I got your texts. Thanks babe. I know you care. I really do. Love you too. My head's splitting in half. I can't think....
-
I have this very bad habit where I find videos on the internet and I watch them non-stop. Usually this happens in the middle of the night. A...
-
Multiply each score by 10 & re-post as I'm __% Girlish, __% Boyish, __% Nerdy, __% Emo & __% Childish!! -Girlish-- [x] I lik...
No comments:
Post a Comment
People who comment are sexy