Ok, so remember my Jamboree post? If you don't, read it here!!!
So, the date is 4th of December... But we have to arrive at Johor on the 3rd for reasons? O.O Anyways, I'm going to leave home tomorrow... Early morning... >.<
And were (Me, Kok Ping, Jia Sheng, Suet Er and AnnGel) going to take a bus to Johor where were going to meet up with he other scouts from Malaysia.... SWEET! And, were supposed to spend the night at Johor... =.= not really looking forward to that...
And, tommorow morning, I think we'll walk to Singapore?
I don't know?
So, anyways... Blah blah blah... I'm to lazy to post anymore... sooooo..
BYE peoples!!! Don't ya miss me k? XD
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
These Are Apparently Popular
-
Whoops... Haven't update you for so long... I feel kinda sorry... =[ Ok! Update on my life... First of all... School! School...
-
I hope ya'll like my Music Covers Page . Because I suppose that is what will be constantly updated on this blog once I finish a perfo...
-
I feel so empty. I want to go to scouts. But, it appears to me that I'm NOT there. WHAT AM I DOING HERE??!! Here I am. Chilling out at...
-
I have this very bad habit where I find videos on the internet and I watch them non-stop. Usually this happens in the middle of the night. A...
-
Guess what? Its your birthday today. The day you turn fifteen. I have no idea why I'm posting this. Its totally pointless. As if you ...
-
Today, I went to KL with the family. It was nothing special, the Brother had tuition so we decided to have lunch together. Usual. While ...

No comments:
Post a Comment
People who comment are sexy