Whoa... Boring day at school today... *sigh* How can you make life more interesting??
I went to school at usual time. Which was WAY early cuz we started school on Fridays late, at 2.25p.m. So I had 2 hours to kill at school.
Immediately, I started searching for J. She was doing something 'important' for the teacher involving pens and pencils... Anyway, as J was unavailable, I turned to my second option, A n S. (yes, S, you come second in my list!)
As i walked to the canteen, A n S's major hangout, I realized that A was missing. Naturally, I was heartbroken, but I was not in as much pain as S cuz they are inseparable. Plus, she was doing our Malay friend's Maths homework.
With me, she escaped to the outside of the library, which was where we hung out on Fridays. Then our good friend, KYH turned up and started entertaining us for the next hour. Haha...
He's hilarious, that guy.
Thank God I had him or I could've died of boredom... (to S: this does NOT mean I like him shotass!!!)
Boredom, You will NEVER win this losing battle you hear me??!! NEVER!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
These Are Apparently Popular
-
Whoops... Haven't update you for so long... I feel kinda sorry... =[ Ok! Update on my life... First of all... School! School...
-
I have this very bad habit where I find videos on the internet and I watch them non-stop. Usually this happens in the middle of the night. A...
-
I feel so empty. I want to go to scouts. But, it appears to me that I'm NOT there. WHAT AM I DOING HERE??!! Here I am. Chilling out at...
-
I hope ya'll like my Music Covers Page . Because I suppose that is what will be constantly updated on this blog once I finish a perfo...
-
Guess what? Its your birthday today. The day you turn fifteen. I have no idea why I'm posting this. Its totally pointless. As if you ...
-
*YAWN!* That's what I felt when Mum woke me up for breakfast. =.= I slept early last night, kay?! Had Pan Mee (a kind of Chinese Noodl...
No comments:
Post a Comment
People who comment are sexy