I fell so underachieved. Yeah, I do. I fell like a failure. Unable to achieve anything. I don't know how to express myself!!!! Its so FRUSTRATING.
To think myself as a little genius. Able to write perfectly. I have loads of ideas. But, I'm just to freaking lazy to write them out. I really really am LAZY.
Maybe that's the solution to ALL my problems? My stupid laziness? O.o I don't know.
Mum keeps nagging me. Its for my own good. I know... But of course i don't like it. it sucks. Like freaking hell. My BM sucks. My Chinese sucks. My Maths sucks. My History sucks. My Geography sucks. Everything about me sucks.
*sigh*
SO MANY THOUGHTS IN MY HEAD... BUT NO WORDS TO EXPRESS
I wanna CRY
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
These Are Apparently Popular
-
I really can't believe this... I thought she was my FRIEND. Oh well, maybe she's not considered one since we are just from the same ...
-
Today is April Fools!!! Had a wonderful time at school today... First of all, I wanna wish the unfortunate or extremely lucky Ong Ei Li...
-
I feel so empty. I want to go to scouts. But, it appears to me that I'm NOT there. WHAT AM I DOING HERE??!! Here I am. Chilling out at...
-
Oh yes I am. I am busy like a bee. BUSY BUSY BUSY! Deadlines are killing me. :] Its slightly enjoyable though. With the business, I ...
-
Wow, its day four! I've been a very good angel, updating everything! =D Nothing much happened today. Sent Soo Yuen (cousin) off to Bal...
-
*YAWN!* That's what I felt when Mum woke me up for breakfast. =.= I slept early last night, kay?! Had Pan Mee (a kind of Chinese Noodl...
No comments:
Post a Comment
People who comment are sexy