36... Hey~ ^.^ It's my pleasure to have a friend like you, and I seem to had a crush on you since standard 5~>.< By the way, you're so MATURE~ Can't you grow abit? OTL...:-p
Those were the magic words that made me smile...
But... Yeah... I was wondering why he used friend... It felt so plain... Hmm... And one other thing, why did he say... Crush since standard 5? O.O According to my diary/notebook... Yeah, it didn't happen that way... You told me you liked ZQ first... And that was like a punch in my stomach... But I couldn't stop... So... Yeah, I keep going... And... Result?
Well... I got what I wanted... =]
Wednesday, 26 January 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
These Are Apparently Popular
-
Whoops... Haven't update you for so long... I feel kinda sorry... =[ Ok! Update on my life... First of all... School! School...
-
I have this very bad habit where I find videos on the internet and I watch them non-stop. Usually this happens in the middle of the night. A...
-
I hope ya'll like my Music Covers Page . Because I suppose that is what will be constantly updated on this blog once I finish a perfo...
-
I feel so empty. I want to go to scouts. But, it appears to me that I'm NOT there. WHAT AM I DOING HERE??!! Here I am. Chilling out at...
-
Guess what? Its your birthday today. The day you turn fifteen. I have no idea why I'm posting this. Its totally pointless. As if you ...
-
Today, I went to KL with the family. It was nothing special, the Brother had tuition so we decided to have lunch together. Usual. While ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
People who comment are sexy