Did you see my post? The last one? It was filled with sugar rush right? Well... (Warning!) This is NOT.
Read this.
I felt sad about how we became... But I feel more stupid to think that you really love me...
Yes, we have been together, but after all, you don't care. You don't love me, not even like me... you said that I was selfish... But aren't you? Just because you're lonely, but that doesn't mean you can pick me up, and then throw me down so hard. I just want to apologize for the trouble caused to you.
Sorry
That... Really... Hurt...
But I don't even know if its pointed to me.
I don't want it to.
I cried for this.
I need an explanation...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
These Are Apparently Popular
-
Whoops... Haven't update you for so long... I feel kinda sorry... =[ Ok! Update on my life... First of all... School! School...
-
I hope ya'll like my Music Covers Page . Because I suppose that is what will be constantly updated on this blog once I finish a perfo...
-
I feel so empty. I want to go to scouts. But, it appears to me that I'm NOT there. WHAT AM I DOING HERE??!! Here I am. Chilling out at...
-
I have this very bad habit where I find videos on the internet and I watch them non-stop. Usually this happens in the middle of the night. A...
-
Guess what? Its your birthday today. The day you turn fifteen. I have no idea why I'm posting this. Its totally pointless. As if you ...
-
Today, I went to KL with the family. It was nothing special, the Brother had tuition so we decided to have lunch together. Usual. While ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
People who comment are sexy