Hello, Blog. I seem to have ignored you for quite a while... Well, honestly, a lot has happened in these few weeks.
Of course, holidays are over... *BOO!* And they're giving out test papers... *BOO! Again!*
Basically my results are okay. Its just that I got a 64% for my Maths. =[ This sucks cuz someone got 100% in my class... And I got the lowest in my class. The reason? Don't ask me. I'm mystified too. I mean, its not like I didn't work hard! I did those freaking exercises like hell. Grrrrr. I hate Maths.
And Bahasa Cina (Chinese). I got a mere 72%. Honestly I'm not devastated, cuz the 2nd person in the whole form got the same results at me.... But still, my parents aren't happy. They want an A from me. But! I can't!!! I've tried my best!!! BUT I CAN'T!!! =[
But one good thing is, I got an 82% for my Sejarah (History)!!! Yay!! Its an A!!! =D So, so HAPPY!!! I studied my arse off for this!
And well. Malam Bakat (Talentime). We didn't win, obviously. But then none of the bands did! (So unfair.) But then I new a lot of cute guys from this experience... ;D
And? My l*ve life? Haha. Not gonna tell... ;D
Updated Angel
Sunday, 26 June 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
These Are Apparently Popular
-
I really can't believe this... I thought she was my FRIEND. Oh well, maybe she's not considered one since we are just from the same ...
-
I feel so empty. I want to go to scouts. But, it appears to me that I'm NOT there. WHAT AM I DOING HERE??!! Here I am. Chilling out at...
-
Wow, its day four! I've been a very good angel, updating everything! =D Nothing much happened today. Sent Soo Yuen (cousin) off to Bal...
-
Whoops... Haven't update you for so long... I feel kinda sorry... =[ Ok! Update on my life... First of all... School! School...
-
Today is April Fools!!! Had a wonderful time at school today... First of all, I wanna wish the unfortunate or extremely lucky Ong Ei Li...
-
Guess what? Its your birthday today. The day you turn fifteen. I have no idea why I'm posting this. Its totally pointless. As if you ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
People who comment are sexy