Ooooh. You must be thinking I'm reading Twilight... Hahaha. No. I'm not. In fact, this is a Manga. Surprised? So am I.
Vampire Knight. It's this awesome Manga about Vampires. I LOVE it! Its so awesome!
Its story line happens really slow. I'm at Chapter 17, and still nothing extra extra interesting has happened. This is probably caused by the crappiness of the Internet line. It keeps loading and reloading. While sometimes stopping altogether. That really sucks.
But then, this is a really awesome manga. Its so creepy and has a particular unnamed vibe that makes it so special. I'm really enjoying this Manga. Its so weird. Haha.
Anyways, I hope you like it, cuz I do! Read it here.. VAMPIRES ROCK!
Manga Reading Angel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
These Are Apparently Popular
-
Whoops... Haven't update you for so long... I feel kinda sorry... =[ Ok! Update on my life... First of all... School! School...
-
I hope ya'll like my Music Covers Page . Because I suppose that is what will be constantly updated on this blog once I finish a perfo...
-
I feel so empty. I want to go to scouts. But, it appears to me that I'm NOT there. WHAT AM I DOING HERE??!! Here I am. Chilling out at...
-
I have this very bad habit where I find videos on the internet and I watch them non-stop. Usually this happens in the middle of the night. A...
-
Guess what? Its your birthday today. The day you turn fifteen. I have no idea why I'm posting this. Its totally pointless. As if you ...
-
Today, I went to KL with the family. It was nothing special, the Brother had tuition so we decided to have lunch together. Usual. While ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
People who comment are sexy