Have you gotten really really bored with my blog? Haha. I think you have. It was so dark and boring and emo and lifeless!
Don't say it wasn't. I know it was!
So. What do you think about my new look? Hmmm. I like the big big picture up in the Blog Title there. It looks so creepy. Took it myself! Hehe. And I like my new fonts. It's so cool. Hahaha. I'm so vain.
ANYWAYS! I hope you guys (whoever you are) enjoy my blog. Seriously. And you are free to leave comments and suggestions at my cbox or comments! =D
Ciao
Updated Blog Angel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
These Are Apparently Popular
-
Whoops... Haven't update you for so long... I feel kinda sorry... =[ Ok! Update on my life... First of all... School! School...
-
I hope ya'll like my Music Covers Page . Because I suppose that is what will be constantly updated on this blog once I finish a perfo...
-
I feel so empty. I want to go to scouts. But, it appears to me that I'm NOT there. WHAT AM I DOING HERE??!! Here I am. Chilling out at...
-
I have this very bad habit where I find videos on the internet and I watch them non-stop. Usually this happens in the middle of the night. A...
-
Guess what? Its your birthday today. The day you turn fifteen. I have no idea why I'm posting this. Its totally pointless. As if you ...
-
Today, I went to KL with the family. It was nothing special, the Brother had tuition so we decided to have lunch together. Usual. While ...

yeahh2 , nice2 , awesome2 :D
ReplyDeleteHehehe. Thanks! =]
ReplyDelete