Yay! New phone! As some of you may know, my phone died. Literally. DIED. It was a Sony Ericson W595. I loved it! It had everything I wanted! (Well, lets not count the small memory card [2GB only!] and the fact that its wi-Fi-less, shall we?)
It looked like this:
Yeah, it was cute. But then I don't know why it died. (Maybe I dropped it too much? XP)
New phone looks like this:
It looks cool right? I bought it for like only RM300++.... It has no wi-Fi. Still. How tragic. The functions are the same as my last phone. Which means no upgrade... BOO! But then... The screen is damn huge. Which I kinda like. =D What else? Hmm... The games in it suck. =[ Seriously. And... No photo DJ, and no video DJ... =.= And? Now Music Mate! Grrr. No more chord bible in phone.
Ah well, just gotta be grateful I got a new phone.
Mum says she'll buy me a new one when I get straight A's in PMR... Hmmmm... She said that about my electric guitar too... And about a laptop for me too.... HAHA. Mum's really cute.
Oh well, back to studying. =D
Ciao, Bella! ;p
And yes, I do believe in Angels.
Hyped-up Over New Phone Angel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
These Are Apparently Popular
-
Whoops... Haven't update you for so long... I feel kinda sorry... =[ Ok! Update on my life... First of all... School! School...
-
I feel so empty. I want to go to scouts. But, it appears to me that I'm NOT there. WHAT AM I DOING HERE??!! Here I am. Chilling out at...
-
*YAWN!* That's what I felt when Mum woke me up for breakfast. =.= I slept early last night, kay?! Had Pan Mee (a kind of Chinese Noodl...
-
I hope ya'll like my Music Covers Page . Because I suppose that is what will be constantly updated on this blog once I finish a perfo...
-
I really can't believe this... I thought she was my FRIEND. Oh well, maybe she's not considered one since we are just from the same ...
-
I have this very bad habit where I find videos on the internet and I watch them non-stop. Usually this happens in the middle of the night. A...
awsome !
ReplyDeleteheehee! Awesome! =D
ReplyDelete