I promised I would upload photos, and I did! =D
Check out Talking to The Moon for some Mid-Autumn Festival action (not really =.=) or Day 7 & 8 of Holidays (Slumber Party!) for some bitchy photos.
Just scroll DOWN DOWN DOWN if you wanna see them. And please, DO read my other stuff too! =D
Oh, I'll keep you guys updated.
I'll blog about DAYANG'S soon. I've got a little surprise. ;D But I want pictures. From Puiyann or anyone else who was there... You guys took A LOT of pictures. Don't think I didn't notice. =.=
CIAO FIRST.
STUDYING. (SERIOUSLY)
Finally Updated Angel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
These Are Apparently Popular
-
I really can't believe this... I thought she was my FRIEND. Oh well, maybe she's not considered one since we are just from the same ...
-
Today is April Fools!!! Had a wonderful time at school today... First of all, I wanna wish the unfortunate or extremely lucky Ong Ei Li...
-
I feel so empty. I want to go to scouts. But, it appears to me that I'm NOT there. WHAT AM I DOING HERE??!! Here I am. Chilling out at...
-
Whoops... Haven't update you for so long... I feel kinda sorry... =[ Ok! Update on my life... First of all... School! School...
-
Guess what? Its your birthday today. The day you turn fifteen. I have no idea why I'm posting this. Its totally pointless. As if you ...
-
Wow, its day four! I've been a very good angel, updating everything! =D Nothing much happened today. Sent Soo Yuen (cousin) off to Bal...
Awshum photos! ^^
ReplyDelete