Hello! *Throw papers in the air* Mid-year exams are o-v-e-r!!! Of course, Mum had to ruin my blissful feeling by saying there's still SPM in the way. <--Moodkiller!
Anyway, I wanted to update you guys a little bit about what's been happening around my life.
School:
In Class:
Well, I've been a very, very good girl. Usually, I would use co-curriculum to skip classes with teachers I don't like a.k.a. Pn. Sang... But now, I stay in class! *Woo-Hoo!* I'm still extremely talkative though, my whole gang are :D Teachers wont go through the lesson without calling our names at least once :D
In Prefect:
Well, I've tried to control assembly. It was an EPIC FAIL. They did not understand (in English) the meaning of 'Keep Quiet' and 'Be Silent'. I was on the verge of screaming: 'SHUTTHEF*CKUPYOUSILLYSTUDENTS!!!!!!'
Yeah... Plus, I don't think I'm good enough to deserve the TOP SPOT. :( Oh well.
In Scouts:
Well, Mother has banned me from all co-curriculum that disrupts my academics. So, I haven't been to scouts for a long long long long time. :( I miss all of them.
Tuition
I've started seriously tuitioning. I seriously DISLIKE tuition. I think its a waste of time. But on the other hand, I think I need it. So its like a weird feeling. But one thing I love about tuition is the Physics teacher, Mr. Tan. He's damn hilarious :D He makes me enjoy Physics which I loathe at the start of the year. Now, I love it, and hate Biology. :P
Performance/Covers
Uhhhh, well, we'll try our best to do a few this holiday :)
Writing
Tons of ideas. No chance or just pure laziness to write it down :( Sorry. I'll try.
Yeah. I'm currently addicted to DREAMCATCHERS now. :)
I shall update as much events which I promised to update AS SOON AS POSSIBLE *pinky promise*
Okay. Parents are NAGGING.
Peace Out!
Updating Like Crazy Angel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
These Are Apparently Popular
-
I really can't believe this... I thought she was my FRIEND. Oh well, maybe she's not considered one since we are just from the same ...
-
Today is April Fools!!! Had a wonderful time at school today... First of all, I wanna wish the unfortunate or extremely lucky Ong Ei Li...
-
I feel so empty. I want to go to scouts. But, it appears to me that I'm NOT there. WHAT AM I DOING HERE??!! Here I am. Chilling out at...
-
Oh yes I am. I am busy like a bee. BUSY BUSY BUSY! Deadlines are killing me. :] Its slightly enjoyable though. With the business, I ...
-
Wow, its day four! I've been a very good angel, updating everything! =D Nothing much happened today. Sent Soo Yuen (cousin) off to Bal...
-
*YAWN!* That's what I felt when Mum woke me up for breakfast. =.= I slept early last night, kay?! Had Pan Mee (a kind of Chinese Noodl...

No comments:
Post a Comment
People who comment are sexy