I'm 16 now, which means... I get to runaway from responsibilities. :P
JOKING!
I'm gonna update about my birthday soon :) I had the most amazing birthday ever.
I love everyone :)
Warm & Fuzzy Angel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
These Are Apparently Popular
-
I really can't believe this... I thought she was my FRIEND. Oh well, maybe she's not considered one since we are just from the same ...
-
Today is April Fools!!! Had a wonderful time at school today... First of all, I wanna wish the unfortunate or extremely lucky Ong Ei Li...
-
I feel so empty. I want to go to scouts. But, it appears to me that I'm NOT there. WHAT AM I DOING HERE??!! Here I am. Chilling out at...
-
Oh yes I am. I am busy like a bee. BUSY BUSY BUSY! Deadlines are killing me. :] Its slightly enjoyable though. With the business, I ...
-
Wow, its day four! I've been a very good angel, updating everything! =D Nothing much happened today. Sent Soo Yuen (cousin) off to Bal...
-
*YAWN!* That's what I felt when Mum woke me up for breakfast. =.= I slept early last night, kay?! Had Pan Mee (a kind of Chinese Noodl...
OHMYFREAKINGAPPLE!!! I missed your birthday! I wasn't home at that time so I wasn't able to greet you! I'm so sorry, Noel! Gah. This is unpardonable. I owe you one. ;)
ReplyDeleteAnyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! La, la, la, la. You're 16 now! I still have to wait 2 months! Meh. *sends you huggles and cookies and huggles again and cookies again* You deserve your HAPPY birthday. ^^
Rock on, Noel. XD