Flip
Home
Book Reviews
Music Covers
The Feathery One
Tuesday, 4 September 2012
*pssst pssst* hey, I'm currently in Taiwan and I will B.O.P. :)
Stay tuned.
Peace out
Worn Out but Excited Angel
No comments:
Post a Comment
People who comment are sexy
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
These Are Apparently Popular
I am NOT a DOG!!! I am a PENGAWAS!!!
I really can't believe this... I thought she was my FRIEND. Oh well, maybe she's not considered one since we are just from the same ...
April Fools =]
Today is April Fools!!! Had a wonderful time at school today... First of all, I wanna wish the unfortunate or extremely lucky Ong Ei Li...
The Choice is Made
I feel so empty. I want to go to scouts. But, it appears to me that I'm NOT there. WHAT AM I DOING HERE??!! Here I am. Chilling out at...
Like A Bee
Oh yes I am. I am busy like a bee. BUSY BUSY BUSY! Deadlines are killing me. :] Its slightly enjoyable though. With the business, I ...
Day 4 of Holidays
Wow, its day four! I've been a very good angel, updating everything! =D Nothing much happened today. Sent Soo Yuen (cousin) off to Bal...
Day 3 of Holidays (Soo Yuen's Birthday)
*YAWN!* That's what I felt when Mum woke me up for breakfast. =.= I slept early last night, kay?! Had Pan Mee (a kind of Chinese Noodl...
No comments:
Post a Comment
People who comment are sexy