Flip
Home
Book Reviews
Music Covers
The Feathery One
Wednesday, 19 September 2012
This Angel is drowning in History.
Taiwan post shall be done around next month.
Exam mood.
Forgive me, please.
Drowning Angel
1 comment:
ArvieG.
Friday, 21 September 2012 at 16:13:00 GMT+8
It's alright, Noel. Take your time. x)
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
People who comment are sexy
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
These Are Apparently Popular
Mmmm...
Whoops... Haven't update you for so long... I feel kinda sorry... =[ Ok! Update on my life... First of all... School! School...
Soul Seller - BJ & Co.
I hope ya'll like my Music Covers Page . Because I suppose that is what will be constantly updated on this blog once I finish a perfo...
The Choice is Made
I feel so empty. I want to go to scouts. But, it appears to me that I'm NOT there. WHAT AM I DOING HERE??!! Here I am. Chilling out at...
Birthday Wish for YOU
Guess what? Its your birthday today. The day you turn fifteen. I have no idea why I'm posting this. Its totally pointless. As if you ...
Pure White Electric
Today, I went to KL with the family. It was nothing special, the Brother had tuition so we decided to have lunch together. Usual. While ...
Day 3 of Holidays (Soo Yuen's Birthday)
*YAWN!* That's what I felt when Mum woke me up for breakfast. =.= I slept early last night, kay?! Had Pan Mee (a kind of Chinese Noodl...
It's alright, Noel. Take your time. x)
ReplyDelete