Yeah... Its Valentines! Hmph. Not that special. Can't believe I actually looked forward to this day.... =[
I wondered.. A lot.... Oh, lookie, you're online now.. You know how hard it is to look at you being online but not being able to contact you? *sigh*
*roll eyes*
Well, school seems interesting? There are a lot of going ons in school... So, yeah... I'm slightly curious... *wicked grin*
Wonder what will happen tomorrow?
Haha! You guys brighten up my day/night? XD
Actually, I don't really get that...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
These Are Apparently Popular
-
I really can't believe this... I thought she was my FRIEND. Oh well, maybe she's not considered one since we are just from the same ...
-
Today is April Fools!!! Had a wonderful time at school today... First of all, I wanna wish the unfortunate or extremely lucky Ong Ei Li...
-
I feel so empty. I want to go to scouts. But, it appears to me that I'm NOT there. WHAT AM I DOING HERE??!! Here I am. Chilling out at...
-
Oh yes I am. I am busy like a bee. BUSY BUSY BUSY! Deadlines are killing me. :] Its slightly enjoyable though. With the business, I ...
-
Wow, its day four! I've been a very good angel, updating everything! =D Nothing much happened today. Sent Soo Yuen (cousin) off to Bal...
-
*YAWN!* That's what I felt when Mum woke me up for breakfast. =.= I slept early last night, kay?! Had Pan Mee (a kind of Chinese Noodl...
No comments:
Post a Comment
People who comment are sexy