This is gonna be sung by me and Joyanne!!! Mwahahhaha...
Its nice! Plus, I'm guitaring, of course... =]
I haven't forgetten, I don't think I ever will...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
These Are Apparently Popular
-
I really can't believe this... I thought she was my FRIEND. Oh well, maybe she's not considered one since we are just from the same ...
-
I feel so empty. I want to go to scouts. But, it appears to me that I'm NOT there. WHAT AM I DOING HERE??!! Here I am. Chilling out at...
-
Today is April Fools!!! Had a wonderful time at school today... First of all, I wanna wish the unfortunate or extremely lucky Ong Ei Li...
-
Whoops... Haven't update you for so long... I feel kinda sorry... =[ Ok! Update on my life... First of all... School! School...
-
Guess what? Its your birthday today. The day you turn fifteen. I have no idea why I'm posting this. Its totally pointless. As if you ...
-
*YAWN!* That's what I felt when Mum woke me up for breakfast. =.= I slept early last night, kay?! Had Pan Mee (a kind of Chinese Noodl...
No comments:
Post a Comment
People who comment are sexy