Happy Chinese New Year, peoples! :D
Apologizing for so less updates. :P I honestly don't have time...
There's Piggy Shelvin's birthday.... The Camp.... CNY... And that babi 6B Gathering where the photos are still freaking non-existent.
And after today, even more to blog about.
I'll try my best to finish it all... But I'm not promising anything. :P
Okays. Piggy is beside me. Gonna go Pik Hung's House!
CNY-ing Angel
Saturday, 28 January 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
These Are Apparently Popular
-
Whoops... Haven't update you for so long... I feel kinda sorry... =[ Ok! Update on my life... First of all... School! School...
-
I hope ya'll like my Music Covers Page . Because I suppose that is what will be constantly updated on this blog once I finish a perfo...
-
I feel so empty. I want to go to scouts. But, it appears to me that I'm NOT there. WHAT AM I DOING HERE??!! Here I am. Chilling out at...
-
I have this very bad habit where I find videos on the internet and I watch them non-stop. Usually this happens in the middle of the night. A...
-
Guess what? Its your birthday today. The day you turn fifteen. I have no idea why I'm posting this. Its totally pointless. As if you ...
-
Today, I went to KL with the family. It was nothing special, the Brother had tuition so we decided to have lunch together. Usual. While ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
People who comment are sexy