Monday 29 August 2011

Alley Cats!

As some of you my know, I don't own pets. Its not my fault, I have a sensitive nose, and the only animal in my house are fishes. Very boring fishes. The eat, they swim around, they sleep (without closing their eyes!), they die. Hmph. BORING!

Whats more, I'm surrounded by dogs. All of my neighbors have dogs.  North, South, East West... When some random stranger passes by, its totally like DTS Surround Sound!

But, behind my house, in the alleyway, there lives a bunch of stray cats. They're not mine. Never was, never will be. Everyone of them has their story. And I try to capture them with my dad's camera (mine went bust.). I do not use a DSLR. Just a normal camera. I do not Photoshop (don't have that program!). The blurry effect is the Minature Effect, pre-set in my camera.

Enjoy. =]
































Meow. 

Pussified Angel (what are you thinking?!)

6 comments:

People who comment are sexy

These Are Apparently Popular