Wednesday 11 January 2012

Like A Bee

Oh yes I am. I am busy like a bee. BUSY BUSY BUSY!

Deadlines are killing me. :]

Its slightly enjoyable though.

With the business, I get to forget my troubles for once. Get to forget the annoying people a.k.a. BOYS in my life.

I shall prove to the world that I'm capable of doing it.

Newbie Camp, here I come! :D

You shall see me being hyper throughout the camp. Oh, I'll blog about it, for sure. ;D

(I'm the emcee for the camp. NIIIICE :P)

Deadlined Angel

7 comments:

  1. Ahaha...Have fun, Noel. :P
    Explore the future, I WANT to see the miracle you'd make. ;)XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahahaha! This sounds like a threat... xD
      I shall blog, with pictures! ;D

      Delete
  2. enjoy ! and tick tok tik tok , clocks never stop .

    ReplyDelete

People who comment are sexy

These Are Apparently Popular