Friday 13 April 2012

I Need To Breathe

Hey babe, I got your texts. Thanks babe. I know you care. I really do. Love you too. 

My head's splitting in half. I can't think. I can barely breathe. I don't know what's wrong with me. I really don't. 

Hmm. Amusing thought, maybe I have a critical condition? Hmmm... Maybe I'll die. 

Have you ever thought about death? I have. 

I am curious. 

But not enough to  kill myself, idiot. 

I still have school tomorrow. What the HECK. Boring. 

Hope my head will be fine tomorrow. 

Hunger Games, got confiscated. 
:[

I need to breathe. 

Head-aching Angel

4 comments:

  1. Then breathe..
    one breath to another breath, then the next thing you know is you're living your life.
    SMILE :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Noel! I've read all your previous posts. Sorry can't comment on them all because my internet is acting really weird.

    Anyway, why the heck is your Hunger Games confiscated?? D: That seriously sucks.

    Humph.

    Anyway, I gotta go now. I'm so busy these day! See ya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahaha! Its all rigt! It got confiscated... Because.... Funny story!

      Thanks for reading! Blog on!

      Delete

People who comment are sexy

These Are Apparently Popular