Thursday 9 January 2014

I Want Snow But There Is No Snow

Let's talk about snow. I can tell you it's cold. I can tell you it's white. I can also tell you it's made up of water.

I think that's about it.

As you know, Malaysia is hot and wet and sexy forever because we're located near the equator. We don't snow. We just don't. It's summer all year long (except for monsoon seasons, but the west coast of the peninsular doesn't really get affected by it because we have the mountain range to protect us woohoo).

Anyway, there is no snow.

And I'm sad. Because I've never seen real snow before. Sure, I've been to an ice house, where it's like, one or two degree Celsius there, but it's artificial. It's not authentic. I bloody wanna feel the fluffy real snow and make a snow angel. That is my ultimate goal. And maybe have a snowball fight.

Why is Noel ranting about snow? Christmas is already over man.

Dude, if you haven't noticed, America is now a popsicle. Snow is everywhere.

And also, I've just recently watched Frozen and Rise of The Guardians. Queen Elsa and Jack Frost ok.  JELSA


 

Mmm yes. Enough of the photo spam. But Jelsa is gorgeous no?

And I'm obsessed with the thought of snow. Just the thought. Because I know people in countries that snow absolutely hate snow. It's cold and it blocks roads and it freezes water and it deflates tires and it creates slush. I know. But that won't stop me from dreaming about it's beauty.

I'll make my snow angels someday.

Sorry it's midnight and Noel is slightly delirious. 

A winter’s snow, A flurry of delight,
A chilled breeze, With flakes of white,
Hold my hand, While we walk down
This road, On these wintery Nights.
—  Gabriel Kawczynski

Good night, sweethearts.

Snowy Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment

People who comment are sexy

These Are Apparently Popular