Wednesday 21 December 2016

Back At It

Hello. Hello. Everyone. Hello. Hello.

So recently I have decided to start blogging again.

Surprise surprise. After basically ignoring my blog for what, a year? The prodigal daughter has come back.

Reasons why:

  1.  I'm currently living back in Malaysia. Uni in Taiwan didn't really work out, so I'm gonna study in Malaysia
  2.  Living here brings me back to high school days, where I was obsessed with Twitter and Blogging. So I've decided why not?
  3.  I just came back from Melbourne and while I was there I constantly visited my blog to read my old posts and it made me really happy to have a digital imprint of my adolescence. And I've decided to jot down the interesting things in my young adult life here.
So yeah. I've just decided to do this. There is no plan. I never have one. 

Cheers



Blogging Again Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment

People who comment are sexy

These Are Apparently Popular