Friday 23 May 2014

#NoelWroteThisCaption

So on Monday, me and Mother had this conversation

Mother: Eh, are you going out this Saturday?

Me: No... Why?

Mother: Well you should go out with your friends.

Me: Huh?

Mother: I scared you get very bored, stuck at home. 

Which is why a few minutes later, I tweeted this:

And Joyanne and Yiwen immediately responded HAHAHAHAHAHA

So I guess that's how we made plans. Yay Internet!

We went to Padi House, which is located at Equine Park. We kind of forgot that today was Friday and it was lunchtime, so Noel had an intense parking session in which I had to try not to bang the other car because wtf why do people even design such tiny parking spots.

The food was okay I guess. I had pasta. It was... Cheesy and tomatoey? I'm sorry. I shouldn't blog about food. Anyway, the great company overshadowed the shit service and the food.

I guess this is the part where I spam you with the photos we took on Yiwen's phone hehehe
NOEL IS A MONOPOD

I was trying to jump back into my Hippie phase. I like it.
We talked about some of the current things that were going on our lives.

Apparently Yiwen is getting really stressed out in college because of this biatch who honestly need a smack across her face because she thinks Malaysians are uncivilised, stupid and slow.  Ugh. It makes me feel sad how Yiwen has to deal with this kind of people without Noel by her side. Aiyoh.

But I guess that's how life is right?

Okay, I guess the hilarious thing about going out with Joyanne and Yiwen is that we always spazz out on our Twitter and Instagrams. It's seriously cray.

Yiwen and Joyanne posted these:
@yWtorres9
@JoyanneyLing
This generation.... *shakes head*

And then we went to chez Joyanne and we camwhored abit because we were happy. That's enough reason.


We spent some time stalking people on the Internet and tweetjacking each other. (Seriously Joyanne?? Tweetjacks are not fun at all ._______________.)

And then we decided to do a cover, because why not????

We tried (again) to cover 5 Seconds of Summer's - She Looks So Perfect, but me and Joyanne just weren't feeling the song. (Ceyhhh) So we decided to do Pompeii by Bastille. And it was super fun hehe.

Deyh. Deyh I look super hot here.
Here is our cover. It has like, 4 views lol.

But of course, since this is my blog, I have 'bonus content' for everyone!

Noel can u stop being so lame wtf

I know. I try to.

Okay, I have spend the past hour trying to figure out how to put Instagram videos onto my blog. 


Strong by London Grammar. This song has been stuck in my head for almost a week and I just wanted to let it out because this song is just amazing. I was even playing the piano. I haven't touched the piano for almost a year now hahahaha. I feel so talented ✿

I guess I wanted to remember today because it was just fun.  I miss being able to chill at school with my Boobies. And it feel like I'm growing up too fast, and I hate it. I want to curl into a ball.

I'm sorry. This post doesn't have any feeling in it. I have been writing lots of feely posts lately but with all the internet going on, I always seem to lose the feeling I am trying to transpose onto paper. And it makes me feel like crap.

Oh no oh no. This is supposed to be a happy post.

You should probably browse through our tweets and instagram to get the full story hehe. Oh oh oh, don't forget to check out the #NoelWroteThisCaption because Noel wrote all of those captions and I think I'm funny.

Happy stalking!

Firework Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment

People who comment are sexy

These Are Apparently Popular