Sunday 29 November 2015

Ah, hello

Bonjour! I'm just going to pretend I didn't just disappear for months again.

The reason why I'm here again is because recently I got a hard disk and I managed to illegally download Adobe Lightroom onto my computer! So this means the 32GB (not joking) amount of photos that was originally stored on my computer can finally be placed somewhere safe! Plus, I don't need to only rely on VSCO on my phone to edit photos!

I'm really excited k

So basically this means I will get to edit my photos in the future and it makes me really excited :)

Alright, alright. Update!

It's the middle of the semester and there are many things different

  1. I have decided to switch my major. I am currently majoring in Environmental Engineering and it took me two semester and a whole Summer to reach the decision that Engineering is definitely not for me.
  2. The major I am planning on switching to is Life Science. It's basically biology, and honestly, lab rat > engineer.
  3. My hair isn't blue anymore, it's pink! But of course, pink is such a hard colour to maintain *sigh*
  4. I am going to compete in the National Universities Intercollegiate Guitar Music Invitational (since 1999) 全國大專院校校際吉他音樂邀請賽 (since 1999) or more commonly known as The Guitar Cup, 大吉盃 at the end of the semester. The competition is super huge in the southern part of Taiwan and it's a big deal for me. I kinda sorta did participate last year, with Soul Seller, I helped out with the lyrics hah. And I'm uber terrified excited to compete.
  5. Yo. My life may be in shambles but I still update my instagram with the hashtag #TheMisAdventuresOfSophomoreNoel daily. It takes extreme commitment k, please read my intsa please @NoelHasFeathers


So... I won't promise to update my blog anymore, cos I'm just going to not follow through anyway. I'm unsure if anyone actually reads this thing anymore, so go comment: MushyKickapoo on my recent Instagram to let me know people read this thing thanks

Here are some unreleased photos of my wonderful hair, edited using Lightroom hehe





Refuses To Stop Updating This Blog Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment

People who comment are sexy

These Are Apparently Popular