Thursday 5 January 2017

Oh, It's 2017

I don't even know how to begin. 

2016 has been a year of constant fuck ups but also intertwined with some memories that I just can't help but smile at.

But that was 2016, and let's be real here, I am terrified of 2017. Genuinely.

2017 is the year I take New Year, New Me  literally.

New house
New uni
New car
New body weight
New glsasses
New...

(I ran out of things to list but you get the flow)

Sigh, I haven't blogged for so long, I'm sorry. 

I'll try to update as often as I can, and I promise there will be no secrets on my blog as usual.

Also, does anybody know where I can buy an annual planner/diary? I need it to keep my shit in check. Thanks.

P/s: my mum told me off for posing in my PJ's 

2017 Goals:
- Be kind
- Not be overweight
- Study hard
- Write music

A Little Too Chubby Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment

People who comment are sexy

These Are Apparently Popular