Wednesday 26 February 2014

Feathery Friend

Hey humans!

Sorry I didn't get to update about my Thailand trip, or about Christmas, or about Chinese New Year. Yeeeah. Mostly because the festive ones are all the same? We feast and feast and feast... So all the photos are of the same nature. Just food. I don't think you would be interested in that. Sorry.

Anyway, I'm here to update about something more exciting than food!

On the 23rd of February, I met a very special friend.

Here he is (or she, I forgot to ask, but let's just assume he's male and extremely attracted to Noel hmm?)

I actually met him while working. And when I posted a photo of him and I on instagram, and immediately comments flooded in:
Ashvin: It's real ah
 Dinie: Holy shit
 Awstyn: Please tell me you use this cute fellow to apply for Hogwarts!
Shu: WADDAFAK DO YOU WORK AS
Joyanne: The things those talons could tear apart... :)
Ashleigh: Harry potter owls :33
Charmaine: Wowwww why your job so cool? What are you working as?

I was quite overwhelmed.I suppose I should answer these questions.

Yes, that is a real owl. No, I didn't apply for Hogwarts with it because I've never read the series. And yes, Joyanne, the things those talons could tear apart. Yes. And lastly, the question, the particulars of my job, I work part-time for a PR company. And as we were on a road show at Seberang Perai, we bumped into this beauty quite my chance.

Since that is cleared. Now LOOK AT THE PHOTOS OF ME AND MY BEST FRIEND

And then he perched on my arm asdflkdsjaflsdkjfa

But when we tried photos, he kept being a dork and looking around in fascination.




The cutest thing that happened between us was when he was perched on my hand. I was petting him and I asked him: "What's up?" And he did the 'Wassup' head thing back to me!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE UNDERSTANDS ME

:)

Infinite happiness when I finally met my friend in person.

Okay, I suppose it doesn't sound special when I type it out, but it just felt like feathery bubbles rising up to my head and popping to infinity.

Here are some owl gifs so you can see why I love owls so much

LOVE OWLS LOVE OWLS LOVE OWLS

Okay bye.

Owly Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment

People who comment are sexy

These Are Apparently Popular