Saturday 12 November 2011

Drawing Inspiration

I'll post soon, there are like, 2 drafts in my post list just waiting to be posted! Damn you, Joyanne. She hasn't uploaded photos on Facebook yet. And I know you guys wont wanna read stuff without our hilarious photos. =]

Speaking of drafts, I haven't gotten to continue my EMO post. *sigh* Writer's block? Neh, I'm just lazy and inspirationless.

But, someone said something recently that sparked off my inspiration... What do you guys think of a short story about Mermaids?


It must be the effect of going swimming so much recently... I'm a little attached to water. I mean, being a Cancer (I don't really like the horoscopy stuff...), a water sign... And my Chinese Zodiac, a Rat, also a water sign...

I'm plotting the story. I hope it doesn't become a Novel because I want it to be simple, short and good to read. I wanna apply it for competitions and the school magazine.

I just realized how hard it is to plot. Nothing seems right. I'm good a describing and it takes up a lot of words... =[

You guys are free to give me some suggestions. I'm gonna do some research on Mermaids now. I'm not writing a love story, *rolls eyes*... I'm writing something... Sisterly?

I'll try my best. Wait for the results.

Plotting Angel

3 comments:

  1. Mermaids are pretty interesting. go on, write, write, write!! ^^ I'm sure it'll be great. xD

    And hey, Arviona is NOT my real name. It's just one of those nicknames they've given me. I'm just...ARVIE :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's see, you being sisterly with a mermaid would probably work out... Since you are a CRAB! (Cancer!) XD

    Good luck with over coming your writer's block... Mine wouldn't unblock :(

    ReplyDelete

People who comment are sexy

These Are Apparently Popular