Sunday 6 November 2011

Shenzhen & Hong Kong Trip

So. As some of you may already know. I went to Shenzehn and Hong Kong with my family. I don't really wanna blog everything. It was a freakin' 6-day trip!

Ummm. So, I guess I'll just put interesting pictures.

Arriving in ShenZhen.

We were having breakfast before walking to Hong Kong. Yes, you heard right. WALKED to Hong Kong. Its like me walking to Thailand every year. =D
HONG KONG! =D
We're at Madame T-something's wax museum. Yes, my brother strangled Rob. P. xD
Bush! =D
Oh yeah! I'm strangling that BASTARD Hitler. Don't thank me, Jews. =]
Spidey!
I kicked that Loser Tiger Wood's C*ck yow! xD
GAGA! 
MJ!
The Night View of Hong Kong. 
My brother bought a lot of TOYS. He says its collectables. *rolls eyes*
My most memorable breakfast of ALL TIME. =]
Then we went to their Market. Don't ask me why, my mum likes going to markets of places we go.

Then, we went back to ShenZhen. 
McDonald's at China! Its different... =D
LOL! 兵马俑 is my bag  holder. 
Small Bell touching Big Bell. xD
My surname Heritage. 

Ummm. Basically, the pictures end around there. I spent the last night in Shenzhen and then went home.

Blah blah blah.

Had fun.

LAZY. =D

Ciaos

Chinese Angel

2 comments:

  1. haha ,
    best nya ,
    ok , soon saya akan upload
    my picture at universal :DD
    wheeww

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I can tell you had so much fun! Good for you! ^^

    And another bunch of awesome pictures. :))
    I especially like the one with Captain Jack Sparrow. xD

    ReplyDelete

People who comment are sexy

These Are Apparently Popular