Saturday 19 November 2011

Pure White Electric

Today, I went to KL with the family. It was nothing special, the Brother had tuition so we decided to have lunch together. Usual.

While we were eating, Mum asked: 'Wanna go check the music store out?' 
'Yes, yes, yes!' I said excitedly. (Who wouldn't be?)

So after lunch, me and Mum went to the shop, Bentley Music. It's a really cool place where I bought my acoustic guitar and Joyanne bought her 7k keyboard. Its awesome awesome awesome. Whenever I visit it, I never wanna leave! There's just so many guitars, picks, straps, pedals, those little gizmos and gadgets I can't even name... I'm so, so in LOVE!

As we stepped into the showroom, Mum immediately asked: 'What guitars are suitable for beginners?' 

I was brooding silently cuz I didn't enjoy being referred to as Beginner... 

The dude was talking to my Mum bout some expensive brand (I tuned out)... Then I asked him: 'I want an amp too.' 

That dude immediately showed us this package. It was a Squier Strat. Whoa. I did my research, and this baby was perfect  for BEGINNERS  like me... =D It was RM990 and inside, I was like: 'Nope, Mum will never buy this for me...'  

But Mum did something unexpected. She said: 'If its RM950, I'd buy this.' 

After a few minutes of suffering under my Mum's lazer-eyes-glare, the guy caved in and accepted the offer. 

I was seriously dumbstruck. What? Just like that, this beauty is MINE??!! Whoa. 

My Electric Baby looks like this:
Pure White. Its so cool! <3

Ummm. The whole package has the Guitar, an Amp (really small, for practice use), 3 Fender Picks, a guitar strap, a guitar Stand, a Tuner.... And some stuff that I'm lazy to name. Just look at this:
A bit blur, no other sizes... 

So... I was... Really HYPED!!! 

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS GUITAR TO BITS BITS BITS BITS BITS!!!

Trying it out in my room
This is only for show, I don't play that good... YET

Pure WHITE! *faints from excitement*

Oh GOSH. I love love love it!  

Mum said this is going to be my Christmas Prezzie for the following 5 years. Unless I pay for it myself of course... (Duh, I paid myself!) 

So, with this hawt hawt hawt guitar, I'm seriously learning tabs. SERIOUSLY. 

First song: Smile  by Avril Lavigne. 

I do  already know the chords, but now, with the electric guitar, I can play with the track like the awesome Juliana Vieira

I wanna rip a solo like Orianthi and those Guitar Legends... But I don't really know how. Maybe I should start guitar lessons again? Hmmm. Mum wants me to stop my Piano, says its a waste of Money. I agree, but I'm so close to getting the damn certificate! Grade 8!!! I want  it! It shows that I've completed it. =[ But Mum says since I'm not pursuing a career in Music, I don't need it. 

I don't wanna give up halfway, like everything I'm doing. I don't wanna give up MUSIC. 

So, yeah, I'm ending my post with a sad note. =P Sorry. 

But, thinking 'bout my White Baby makes me hyper all over again! <3

Ciao people, Off to practice. =D

Hyped in Music Angel

4 comments:

  1. Wheeeewww , tahniahhh noell ,
    Furqan mesti jealous , hahaha xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHA! you're a complete rockstar now !
    Goodluck ! Tell white baby I said "HI" :D
    and need help with tabs , tell me .

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, that is so AWESOME!
    So glad you got one. ^^

    I wish I could hear you play it though. :\

    Your mom is so cool! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

People who comment are sexy

These Are Apparently Popular