Sunday 8 February 2015

MyBurgerLab + Garage 51 + Setia Walk = Ridiculous Adventures

Basically this post exists because I took too many photos last night and my friends think it's a bad idea to post everything onto Facebook. And I took too many photos of the restaurants/cafes so here we go.

We decided to go to MyBurgerLab for lunch because I've never been there and too many people have taken photos of their burgers on instagram, I had to see for myself. Plus, their Twitter account ( @myBurgerLab ) is fairly amusing, what with their teetering on cincai promotions and all. But hey, I'm not complaining.
It says MBL: HQ btw, I was simply too short to get a full shot of it whilst not getting killed
We went to the Sunway branch because Sunway was Joyanne and Dhipa's turf and it was the closest one, I guess. And apparently the Sunway branch is their headquarters? K. 


I wanted to leave something naughty there but too broke

So many young people

Menu

The cashier said she liked my hair. I said I know, I do too. 
K I love this photo




The kitchen was open, we could see what was going on inside (and they all paused dramatically to stare at Ashley, unsurprisingly)



The restaurant itself is bright and airy, with a loft kind of feel. It was full downstairs, so we sat upstairs. 

The food took a while to arrive so... We camwhored. 







Then finally our numbers were called AND THE BURGERS ARE DONE
Huiying ordered SALAD at a BURGER PLACE

A sloppy photo of sloppy fries



Hangover (Beef)

Yiwen's order, a set comes with fries and a drink
I ordered a la carte, cos I wasn't feeling that hungry and stolen fries taste better, besides they have unlimited refill too, so I would recommend stealing drinks too. My burger was the Hangover, it had hashbrown and shitake mushrooms. SO YUM. The burgers are really good. A little pricey though, but ah well, you gotta treat yourself sometimes. 

Then we wanted a group photo, but the waiter offered to help but I said NO and everyone booed me. Wtf, they have overfriendly-awkward waiters there. 
Extremely fab timer shot excuse me?



We then walked all the way to Garage 51 for dessert, a hipster cafe just a short walk away. 






I suppose the food there was quite okay, I had Creme Brulee but I think it was slightly undercooked? But hey, it was sweet so I guess that's okay. I suppose it's a little overpriced too, considering the fact that it's right next to Sunway college? I thought student priced things were supposed to be cheap. *shudders* Life is easier in Taiwan. 




Then after eating, we camwhored again cos... GOOD LIGHTING. 



































Then we snuck into Sunway to... Camwhore. Yet again. Kids these days. 












And afterwards, we went to Setia Walk at Puchong to camwhore (wtf), but we didn't really take pictures there cos it was dark, and we had a good bullshit session at Starbucks. 





This is an extremely shitty blogpost filled to the brim with photos. Yay. Laziness. I promise to write one with lots of words soon k. 

Bye. 

Getting Fatter and Fatter With Every Passing Day Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment

People who comment are sexy

These Are Apparently Popular