Friday 6 February 2015

Tonight I Belanja You

I realize it is past midnight but I simply had a really nice night and I want to share some photos here

The Father had an annual dinner thing and The Brother had a date with his friends so me and The Mother decided to go chill somewhere.

The Mother recommended this cute little cafe in Taman Desa called Encore. She didn't really know how to get there so we spent 20 minutes getting lost. But in the end, we found the place and it's absolutely gorgeous.







I really love the vibe of it's outdoor section. It was a typical Malaysian evening, 30 degree weather with a slight evening breeze. I found the indoors to be too cold due to the air conditioning, but lots of families were seated inside and it was quite full, but on the outside, it was spacier and when we arrived at around 8.30pm, there weren't many people outdoors.

I also appreciate how it's so brightly lit, I honestly dislike dim cafes cos it just creates the mood to doze off plus it's harder to camwhore in a dark environment (THIS IS SO SO IMPORTANT). So, good job there. However, the outdoor section is only open till 11pm due to the fact that the cafe is right next to a row of terrace houses. The indoors are still available till midnight though.

Environment, check. Good lighting, check. Nice decor, check (the chairs are so cute!). Now all that's left is it's food and beverage.

These are just the tip of the iceberg of course, I didn't manage to photograph the rest of the pastires

The Mother allowed me to pick anything I wanted, mainly because I was the one paying. And since the cafe doesn't do meals (coffee, tea and pastries), I settled for a beef pie and three pastries along with tea for both of us. All this concluded to a RM55 which I consider quite okay cos I like the ambiance there and Mother kept insisting that the quality is good. Ah well, we'll see.

The pie is so filling omg, very worth it


From right, Bestseller thingy, Paris Brest (I remembered this one cos funny name), and Chocolate thing (contains alcohol)
The food very nice ok. The pie was surprisingly filling, although I suppose it could use some cheese and the tea was nice, it suited the ambiance (though we peeked at the other customers and they all ordered iced coffee or fruit juice, idk), and the dessert. Well, the dessert. Hmm. Let's let the photos speak for themselves ayy?

Mother loves this photo idk why
This is the face of someone eating nice pie
 Um now the bestseller photos appear, it is being compared to animal feeding photos and has been sent to National Geographic for confirmation







Mother asked me to change my profile picture to this
Ah yes I suppose I have scarred you enough. The pastries are really good. Don't trust me? Go try them yourselves.

We spent a few hours there and it was then I found out their wi-fi gets shut off around 10pm. I mean like, who the hell does  that? But now I know.

And anyway, one thing I really want to talk about is the service there. There is this really cute waitress who is really friendly and nice plus she's efficient too. I really like going to cafes with good service because bad service makes me want to throw plates to their heads, so another reason to visit Encore: Smiley waitress with cute foreign accent.

I guess that's it, I really enjoyed this night cos although I've been back in Malaysia for over a week, I feel like tonight I properly chatted with Mother. It's a nice feeling.

To end this, here's some nice portraits and a cute selfie




Official Website

Location

Contact

03-7972 7988

Working Hours

Monday (Closed)
Tuesday to Saturday (12:00 pm – 12:00 am)
Sunday (10:00 am – 12:00 am)

Can't Survive Without Desserts Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment

People who comment are sexy

These Are Apparently Popular