Wednesday 26 October 2011

I Stood Them Up

Yeap. I stood a bunch of friends up. i didn't mean to, but apparently things didn't work out right. *sigh*

First of all, I didn't really ask permission from The Parents. My bad. How many times do you dudes (F & Z) want me to apologize?I already did it loads of times! =[

I didn't mean it! Seriously! I was a bit shocked that I couldn't make it also!

And I had to spend anawfully BORING day with my cousin (no offence)

Gah. I've got no mood to blog.

I wish I could eat ice cream.

Guilty Angel

3 comments:

  1. hahahahhaha , NOELLLLLLL !
    kami bergurau lah , its ok lah :DD
    hahahahaha , hahahahaha ,
    dnt so berasa bersalah , xD
    hahaha , be happy , smile ! :D
    haha ,
    peace out . :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahaha! cant stop laughing about your post here. hahahahahahahahahahah!! wait wait , when did you apologize to me ? o_0
    ice cream , next time lah . ice cream tak lari punyaa . hhaha xD

    ReplyDelete

People who comment are sexy

These Are Apparently Popular