Saturday 22 October 2011

Majlis Perpisahan Pengawas 2011

A Pengawas post.

This year's majlis was... Fun? Mysterious? Haha. The theme was Masquerade Ball. Had a crazy time. I'm so, so tired.

Enjoy these photos! There's so less photos of me. *sigh*

Me and my Babe, all dressed up
Them Dudes
My Maracas! 
The Stage
Our Ex-Head Prefect, Ho Khoon Meng!
The Discipline Teacher, Miss Low!
Eat SH*T, people xD
Us and Yvonne! 
Oh yeah! Us in ACTION
Heheh. Joyanne and Joylene in action
Yvonne, Hui Ying and Yi Wen (you wore a dress!)
Look at My face behind xD
Zheng Guo, Yvonne and Me behind XD
Zheng Guo!
Geng Ding, Zheng Guo, Hong Bin and Joyanne (she looks like she's being attacked xD)
Nah-Nah and me. We're so cute!
I love this picture =D
The teachers =D
Prince & Princess competition
MR TAY! AND DAI FAI!
Dai Fai, our current Head Prefect. Dude, that's the Principle you're sitting on.
Dudes, I can't believe you guys are doing this. =.=
The Prince & Princess pose.
I won a PEN. xD 36!
Yi Wen wore High Heels! 9!
Joyanne won a HAMPER!!! 8!
The Finale song 
BLUR

The Organizing Committee, the Form 4 Batch

So, it was fun. The Black Roses performed. It was good. Better than last year, certainly. We did Count On Me by Bruno Mars and Price Tag by Jessie J. There was no Dai Fai and Ashley. Ash went to Indonesia and Dai Fai didn't come for practice, so we kicked him out. (We're not mean, but apparently he's too busy *rolls eyes*)

And? The Form 3's sketch was really... Funny? It was seriously last minute. We tricked everyone to look underneath their chairs for a lucky number. And when they couldn't find it, we said: 'Aww, too bad. Seems your luck has run out!' Haha! You should've seen everyone else's face! 

The food was nice. =D Ate a lot! 

And Chuak Winser broke my capo! He pressed too hard and it broke! =[ He says he's gonna buy one back for me, but... I loved that capo! *heartbroken* *sigh*

And the Finale Song was an UTTER DISASTER. I didn't know the lyrics, Joyanne didn't know the lyrics, the rest of the Form 4s didn't know the lyrics, Dai Fai didn't know the beat, and No one cared when we sang. *shudder* 

Here's the Finale song. Graduation Song, by Vitamin C. 


Its actually a very meaningful song. I sincerely hope here that the Form 5s won't forget us Form 3s, and that you may succeed in life soon. The Form 5s that I will miss the most is definitely:
The best Head Prefect ever, Ho Khoon Meng
The Funny Ong Ting Meau, Happy Birthday! =D
The Nicest Assistant Head Prefect ever, Wan Jing Mun!
The Sweetest Girl ever, Joanne Guan!
And, My Ex-Ketua Kumpulan, Ng Kah Yan! 
The Silliest Seniot ever, Chong Yee Qiong!! (B*tch! xD)
And the Strictest Head of Discipline, Kong Kah Yenn! 

Of course, there are others, but I couldn't find their pictures! All of these are the important people who made my pengawas life scary and fun. =D thank you! 


Well, holidays just started. And I'm busy busy busy. 

Ciao

Majlis Fevering Angel

1 comment:

People who comment are sexy

These Are Apparently Popular