Wednesday 19 October 2011

Majlis Perpisahan Pengawas Trouble

There's always trouble during Majlis Perpisahan Pengawas (Prefect's Farewell Party)... Probably cause I'm always involved. *sigh*

This year, the Form 4s are organizing. =.= Not a pretty sight. I am absolutely pissed off with how the handle the event. *GRR.* And they're so disorganized!

I'm performing and we're reviving the band. *Boo!* I was reluctant to do it because the my bassist, Joylene, and drummer, Dai Fai, are having their year-end Exams. Super Important. I didn't wanna disturb them! Seeing that Majlis is just like, 2 days away? Teacher was so faithful that we could finish it. =[ *sigh* I don't.

And? Ai Wei, The current Penolong Ketua Pengawas (Assistant Head Prefect), put me in charge for the Form 3's performance. And SOMEONE (Group Leader C), said that my original idea, me and Joyanne singing. Well, the rest of them didn't wanna perform with us! I'm not power crazy!


Well. Its a mess. The whole thing's a mess. I think our performance will be a mess, like last year. *sigh* Its so sad.
Fine. These are my band mates. =]
Last year's Majlis
Joyanne, My Babe/Keyboardist/Vocalist! 
Ashley, My Hotty/Vocalist!

My Bassist! Joylene!
He's not the drummer, he's the Electric Guitarist! Zheng Guo!
My 'Coolest' Drummer, Dai Fai!
And of course, there's me, the Acoustic Guitarist. 

Since I have nothing else to say (lazy lah!), I'll show you guys the pictures I took at the last Majlis. We were rehearsing. =]


SHOWTIME!

Yeah. That's about it. I wanted to upload our video, but it doesn't seem to be working. Ah well. Unfortunately, Ash won't be joining us this year. =[ She's in Indonesia now... *sad!* And so we'll have to cope without her...

I hope it goes well. I'll give you a full account! There's gonna be loads of pictures (Joylene has a DSLR) so don't worry. Hehe. The performance is gonna suck. I can feel it.

Nervous Angel

2 comments:

People who comment are sexy

These Are Apparently Popular