Tuesday 18 October 2011

JOTI11.PU

Yes! The first scouting activity I'm participating after PMR! I'm so happy. =] 

JOTI means Jamboree On The Internet. Its basically a World Scout Jamboree on the Internet. Cool right? Not so. We spent the whole day cooped up in the computer lab at Sekolah Rendah Sri KL... It was a Mackintosh (RIP, Steve Jobs!) Lab... Not really enjoyable... Lips split!

This is the official badge. It's not what we Malaysians got, of course. 

We Malaysians got this (well, my particular zone did):
Unfortunately, I didn't get to finish all the tasks. =[ So I only got a complete badge. The participation badge is the big big one. (Everyone has one!)

Look at the scarf! Its so cool. Nice colour. =]

Ahh... There's a story behind this next scarf. Its a really beautiful scarf, one side white, and one side purple. It was given as a prize. The scouters were giving it out for the Awesome Logbooks section. I was writhing in jealousy cause I know I won't receive that prize (I can't draw or design!). And as the scarves were dwindling down (my partner, Charmaine, she got one too), I was loosing hope. And when They gave out the Awesome Actor prize. TO BOYS! I was really sad. Cuz I thought I stood a chance. But then, they said: 'This next prize, Awesome Actress goes to a girl, who has a boy's name!' My eyes nearly popped out as he said:'Miss Noel!' I immediately fought back with: 'Hey! Its a unisex name!' But my cheeks were flushing from happiness already.

You're probably wondering what I did to deserve this prize. Well, join the club! I'm as blur as you are. All I did was acted as a gorilla. I didn't even do my best (really!) But I suppose the big scouts like it... =D I'm happy. The Rover who gave the scarf to me said that she liked my spirit. Woo-Hoo! That's what I have an ENDLESS SUPPLY! My partner got the same prize as I did too (2 scarves!!! Jealous!)

The friendship knot. I tied this, ya know? I'm so proud it looks so good. xD

Two friendship knots. 

A shout-out to Charmaine Sze, my partner for JOTI. You're really very very sweet! =D And polite! I'm shocked at how damn POLITE you are!!! And you are really organized. You're not afraid of speaking out and asking questions. We make a great team. You made my time in JOTI very enjoyable! THANK YOU! 

Scout Angel

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHAHA! Boy's Name . HAHAHA .
    adoii --' , I cant stop laughing . xD

    ReplyDelete

People who comment are sexy

These Are Apparently Popular