Friday 30 December 2011

Merry Christmas

I had a wonderful Christmas with my family! I'm not gonna say much, just gonna let the pictures do all the talking, kay?

Oh, and I'm starting with Christmas Eve cause the mass was during Christmas Eve.

This was the Catholic Church in my Dad's Hometown, Changloon. Its really... Traditional?
 I've been going there since I existed. I really love that church! <3
Mass is starting.
Thats my Bro there, he read the Sermon. :] good for him. *pats his back*

After mass, there was fellowship. They always have fellowship. :D I just love the cake xD
Mum's being an utter busybody :D
Note: I did not wear my beret during Mass. And I felt guilty for wearing it inside the church afterwards. But it made my outfit complete :P Sorry. 
It's our little tradition to take pictures here. :D I would show you the pictures if I had patience and time to find them, but I don't. So in your face!
Me and Olivia, praying to Mother Mary. 
We mostly spent the night talking bout our futures. *Talking 'bout our future, like we had a clue...*


More cam-whoring in the Church. 
I like this one. :]
Epic FAIL jumpshot. :P
Profile Pic? :D
My Gong Gong (Grandpa) and Jia Sing :D
Group Photo!
Well, that was the end of the Church episode. And like always, we got back to Gong Gong's house and countdown to Christmas!
Facebooking withe the P1
10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
Look at the Date!!!
Angpau from Gong Gong!
Snatching presents from little girls... I'm a Hero! xD
This is such a weird picture... But I like it, cause Aron looks hot. ;D
Bro and Luke
My two cousins, Wen Yi and Wen Kai. 
Water Bottle. :D
That, was Christmas Eve and Christmas Morning.

We ate ate ate ate ate. :D No pics. Sorry.

And we spent the night drinking and drinking and playing card games.
See? He's red from all the drinking. xD
What's so funny? I forgot. 

Basically, my Christmas was filled with so much joy and cheer. I liked the time I spent in my Hometown. 

I prayed for everyone I know during mass. I hope my blessings reach you humans out there. :]

Smiles from an Angel

Christmas Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment

People who comment are sexy

These Are Apparently Popular